Sr. Localization Specialist, Csg
Posted on 4/27/2022
Remote • Georgia, USA
- Manage localization projects end to end; work closely with team members, internal business partners, and external vendors
- Develop intake process; manage time, budget, resources, and quality control
- Monitor vendor process and quality; ensure vendor delivers on contractual SLAs
- Guide partners in translation standard methodologies to minimize downstream issues
- Responsible for budget estimates (quarterly and ongoing)
- Communicate process changes with partners
- Collaborate with customers to resolve any questions
- Identify and communicate any project risks
- Monitor program performance and communicate results
- Plan and complete weekly vendor meetings and monthly office hours with internal team members
- Alignment across Salesforce localization teams and keep up to date with industry trends
- 3+ years hands-on content and localization program operations experience
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional programs to delivery in localization
- Understanding of translation technologies (translation memories, translation management systems, machine translation, etc.)
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with foreign cultures and languages (multilingual or a polyglot)
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Experience using Salesforce and proficient using tools such as Quip, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), Slack, Tableau, and Kapost
- Ability to prioritize and manage commitments effectively
- Ability to analyze information, make connections, and demonstrate deep-level thinking
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.