Chief Compliance Officer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Minimum of 12 years of a combination of legal, compliance and/or regulatory experience working at an investment adviser, regulator, self-regulatory organization (SRO) and/or law firm
- JD degree preferred
- Assessing and continuously enhancing a comprehensive compliance program
- Overseeing and managing a strong compliance team in the execution of their duties
- Reviewing and analyzing regulatory developments and trends and collaborating closely with legal, trading, operations, and investor relations to determine potential impact and applicability
- Providing advice on new business initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations by coordinating input from a broad array of external and internal experts
- Representing the firm in meetings and discussions with regulators, existing and prospective investors, and other third parties
- Providing advice and training to management and employees regarding applicable securities rules, regulations and firm policies
Diversified global investment hedge fund
Bracebridge Capital’s mission is to pursue investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate and foreign exchange markets.. The company is a leading hedge fund manager that primarily manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors.
Company Core Values
- Strategic - We meticulously analyze risk to pursue an absolute return strategy for our diversified investor base.
- Dedicated - We value curiosity and mentorship as key components of our investment process.
- Collaborative - We derive our strength from a collaborative team of smart, driven, and creative people.