Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Have strong computer science fundamentals and experience with data visualization
- Have 5+ years of technical experience and 2+ years of people management experience
- Are opinionated and have great product sense
- Hire, build, and develop high performing engineers
- Are curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies and can pick them up quickly
- Demonstrated technical architecture and engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms
- Love working with world-class engineers, product managers, and architects
- Use your technical expertise to help the team make decisions around engineering, product, and design
- Collaborate with departments - backend, frontend, design, product, customer support, sales and marketing to understand requirements for thoughtful features that deliver high customer value
- Manage execution and delivery of roadmaps, and communicating status to the wider org
- Grow the team through mentoring and hiring engineers
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness