Design Program Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Burlingame, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote...
- Experience working with product teams or programs from roadmapping through delivery
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in project or program management
- Track record of operating independently with little oversight
- Experience creating appropriate programs that drive impactful change
- Experience using data to identify problems and communicate solutions with measurable results
- Drive product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts
- Able to assess tradeoffs and communicate effectively. Identifies a program or solution
- Define and manage initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger team(s)
- Support the management team with effective and appropriate team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- Define and measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Collaborate and establish relationships cross-functionally with product management, engineering, product design, user research and content strategy to ensure a smooth product development process
- Experience working directly with product designers, UX researchers, and content strategists
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.