Content Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Posted on 2/1/2022
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism, English, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience producing content in a marketing context or working in an industry publication-facing PR role, preferably in a context that was targeted to a healthcare audience
- Ability to write clean copy quickly and with minimal supervision
- Impeccable grammar & advanced writing style
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional writing skills demonstrated through previous work or a portfolio
- Video editing and production experience is a huge plus
- Work with digital marketing, product marketing, and our graphic designer to develop and execute on marketing campaigns
- Generate and maintain category, brand and product content across all touch points (including website, email, trade show materials, articles, landing pages, press releases, speeches, and marketing collateral, etc.) that align with business goals and campaign objectives
- Produce high-quality blog posts, long-form pieces, infographics, guides, one-pagers, brochures, and other content that builds awareness and supports lead generation
- Create and send email campaigns to targeted audiences
- Outline, create and edit promotional videos
- Interview customers in order to produce case studies and white papers
- Execute on our PR efforts to amplify customer stories, Kit Check thought leadership, and company branding through the Kit Check website, social media, and external media outlets
- Manage the relationship with our PR agency, including writing press releases and coordinating PR campaigns
- Support our product marketing and demand generation functions with high-quality content
- Keep abreast of industry news and internal customer updates to inform PR efforts
- Photography experience is a plus
Automated hospital pharmacy kit tracking
Kit Check creates groundbreaking Medication Intelligence solutions that provide item-level visibility, workflow simplicity and actionable analytics. They empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine, to the right patient at the right time, every time.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account
- Home Office Stipend
- Health & Dependent Care FSA Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Mental Health Stipend
Company Core Values
- Get Stuff Done - We take ownership and action to change the industry and ourselves. We identify root causes, engage with the real problem, hit our deadlines, and follow through until the job is done.
- Join Forces - We work together to solve problems that are beyond the domain of any individual, and we support each other to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers, the company, and the team. We fight for our ideas without making it personal, and own decisions and outcomes together.
- Honor the Customer - We value our customers’ needs, recognize their expertise, and focus on their success. We look for ways to delight them, with an emphasis on valuable, repeatable solutions. We make commitments and we deliver on them.
- Redefine Possible - We constantly seek out better ideas. We go beyond what our customers ask for and build relevant, innovative solutions. We challenge how we do things and improve upon them.
- Have Fun - We spend almost half of our waking hours at work. We have fun, cultivate shared and diverse interests, and enjoy the people we work with.