Senior Product Manager
Posted on 11/3/2022
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in ambiguity and creating business value by leading a team to always be shipping value to our customers
- Thought leadership and best practices on user journeys in subscription programs
- You are energized by solving customer problems, an expert in designing and gathering customer inputs that yield more customer-centric products, services, and experiences
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience converting insights into strategy and communicating complex ideas clearly and logically in written communication
- Define, monitor, and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- You have experience establishing direction, goals, expectations, and work plans across teams
- Lead a team of engineers and designers to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals through a connected suite of capabilities to help them start and grow their business - both online and offline
- Own end-to-end outcomes which tie to company's L1 goal. You will work backwards from these goals, understand customer opportunities, and come up with the roadmap of how to achieve these goals
- Drive growth and customer success, through direct ownership of key areas of the product, but also through influencing other teams to support intuitive plans and pricing experience, which solves end-to-end customer problems
- Responsible and accountable for driving growth of new subscription offerings (which translate to multi-year revenue for new and existing customers, generating long-term customer and business value through a combination of rapid experimentation to validate new ideas, growth hacking, and design thinking tactics)
- Develop, evangelize, and execute a roadmap that supports GoDaddy's strategy of helping customers start with the right capability at the right time and easily grow with higher value capabilities and subscription tiers as their business needs evolve
- Apply the scientific method (experimentation) to make data-driven decisions about approaches to value creation and balance across different metrics to move the business forward
- Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, eligibility, equity grants and parental leave
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
Company Core Values
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.