Regional Sales Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or business discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience in business development or sales
- Fluent in English with multi-lingual proficiency in Portuguese and Spanish
- Current residency and work authorization in Latin America
- Independently motivated self-starter, with a demonstrated track record of project ownership
- Strong sales track record with the ability to consistently meet or exceed revenue targets - preferably in the satellite/telecommunications sector for enterprise or government customers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical issues
- Highly detail oriented, diligent, and hard working with excellent customer interface skills
- Sufficient knowledge of Starlink's network infrastructure to communicate to customers
- Experience working with cross-functional team and external customers
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time including to customer locations and quarterly trips to SpaceX's Hawthorne, CA headquarters
- SpaceX does not yet have regional offices in all regions of the world. Dependent on candidate identified, this role may not work from a SpaceX office
- Meet your revenue targets - you should always be looking for opportunities for Starlink to make an impact and always be closing
- Identify and secure new enterprise customers directly. This requires the establishment of relationships with the key decision makers and influencers in the various organizations, understanding their current and future needs, and working to find the right Starlink product for them
- Identify and lead large government-based procurements efforts for education, healthcare, community Wi-Fi as well as civil and defense opportunities
- Identify opportunities for alternative go-to-market strategies and be able to defend them internally
- Work in partnership with our Market Access, Government Affairs, Finance and Legal teams
- Gather customer requirements and work with the product engineering team to iterate on and improve Starlink product offerings
- Represent Starlink at regional conferences and events
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.