Updated on 3/28/2023
Miami, FL, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 2+ years experience in a growth marketing role at a high-performing startup and/or 2+ years in management consulting, finance, or investment banking
- You've owned a pipeline, revenue, or metric goal before - you know how to hold yourself accountable to consistently moving numbers up
- Deep customer empathy - you should be able to use first-principles thinking to suss out what campaigns our customers (finance teams & executives) will be excited by
- An ownership mentality. We are looking for someone to think outside the box on how we talk about our products, learn what works, and scale/socialize those learnings
- The confidence to take chances. We joined Ramp because we aren't satisfied with average outcomes. We want our next teammate to share that aspiration for more
- Drive net new leads for Ramp across our entire funnel, from top-of-funnel awareness to bottom-of-funnel demand generation
- Ideate and execute new top-of-funnel campaigns or viral loops designed to drive net-new customers to spend on Ramp
- Own the feedback loop of testing new campaigns, analyzing the results, and sharing learnings with our broader Growth & Marketing teams
- Drive experiments at scale. Our Growth team ships 75+ experiments every two weeks - you'll be expected to hold yourself accountable to shipping fast & often
- Experience at a fintech or startup selling to business owners & founders
- SQL & data analytics proficiency
- Paid acquisition experience, owning campaigns from brief to post-hoc analysis
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee