Bp, Sox Pmo
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Driven by Excellence - driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards
- You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
- Critical thinking, analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to independently navigate within an ambiguous environment
- Organized, detailed, proactive, self-motivated, collaborative
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and adapt to change are extremely important
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ensure deadlines are consistently met
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to define deliverables, build budgets and project plans, align resources and specialists for project teams
- Strong project management skills and organizing ability with successful experience in concurrently managing multiple projects at varying levels of technical difficulty at the same time
- Strong teamwork and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Work closely with the Head of SOX Governance, and the SOX IT Senior Manager and team in completing the annual SOX scoping and risk assessment (with a quarterly refresh), as well as support the annual Fraud Risk Assessment project, to ensure compliance with COSO standards and appropriate scoping and coverage of the SOX Program
- Oversee and manage the SOX 404 and 302 Certification process for Business Process areas
- Seek to continuously improve the SOX program to become more efficient and effective through optimization and automation
- Coordinate with the lines of business teams, as related to SOX Business Process (BP) activities, including working closely with the SOX Testing team to facilitate control walkthroughs and testing, and lead deficiency evaluations/reporting and monitor remediation activities
- Monitor BP SOX testing with the identification and documentation of BP SOX Controls in coordination with the SOX IT Senior Manager and team. Assist the business in enhancing documentation, inclusive of the Risk and Control Matrix and accompanying process flowcharts
- Assess ICFR deficiencies and monitor BP remediation activities. Conclude on the effectiveness of BP ICFR
- Work directly with SoFi's external auditors to maximize reliance on the SOX PMO's work and be a key contact for the external auditors related to BP SOX matters
- Support the preparation and communication of BP related materials for relevant committees including Audit Committee and SOX Steering Committee
- Partner with the SOX Testing Manager to ensure the overall BP workpapers meet the quality, consistency, risk management and adherence to the Corporate SOX Policy
- Lead the team as a Subject Matter Expert on BP SOX controls, COSO compliance, ICFR best practices, and the continuous enhancement of PMO's workflow processes with the expanding rollout of additional SOX system's automation functionalities
- Assist in recruiting, developing and mentoring of new staff, including career-counseling by sharing information among the SOX Program Management Office team, transferring knowledge and providing instructions/guidance. Foster and maintain group spirit and high team morale
- Key leader, management consultant, and internal controls expert in building and maintaining ongoing relationships with the various lines of business included in the company's SOX process
- Responsibilities also include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance 2) adhering to company policies and procedures, 3) completing required training
- Big 4 Accounting Firm experience is strongly preferred
- Prefer FinTech, banking and/or financial services experience primarily focused on BP SOX or IT enterprise-wide risk management and ICOFR controls consulting
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.