Senior Data Analyst (Crypto, Product and Fraud)
Posted on 6/1/2022
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (knowledge of window functions)
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization tools (preferably Looker)
- Experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with DBT
- Knowledge of python
- Good communication skills in English
- Prepare reports and present the story of the data to stakeholders on all levels of the organisation in an easily accessible manner
- Design and interpret complex dashboards
- Analyse data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Process and clean the data used for analysis and reporting
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams)
- Work across all the business areas
- Mentor junior analysts
- Work in a fast phase growing company
- Mentor and coach Data Analysts
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline
- Working in fintech
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
Crypto Payment Infrastructure
MoonPay is a financial technology company that provides payment solutions for cryptocurrency. Its on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using all major payment methods including debit and credit card, local bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Be humble: Doing what’s right is more important than being right. When we help each other, we all succeed.
- Lead with empathy: We seek to understand different perspectives and assume positive intent in every interaction.
- Own it: Every decision is made and executed with accountability and efficiency at its core.
- Communicate with clarity: Constructive communication is at the center of everything we do. We provide context where appropriate and when we listen, we do so actively.
- Kaizen: We improve with the aim of achieving excellence. A 1% improvement each day amounts to 3,700% over the course of a year.