Senior Manager of Executive Engagements
Posted on 3/2/2023
Provo, UT, USA
- Drive the impact of the EEO office by delivering influenced won business within our strategic accounts and developing tools and enablement to help the team scale across all of the Qstaff executives and eventually all of our executive engagement programs. The role of a customer office is to drive scale for our executives and help with larger deals faster by building strong relationships with customer executives
- Oversee building and running the process of executive engagements under the guidance of 2 Presidents -- be force multiplier for these executives
- Assist Sales & CS account teams in defining the criteria for an executive engagement, building collateral and tailored messaging, and creating follow-up plans and assigning follow up actions with the appropriate teams
- Scale the reach of our executive team by identifying learning opportunities from key customer wins & losses, working with CS & Sales leadership to solve
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Own executive and account team enablement and build a plan to define what a formal executive engagement program could look like
- Manage executive engagements for 2 Presidents including leading cross-functional and account teams to guide prep and follow up
- Liaise with account teams to identify proactive and reactive customer engagements for supported executives
- Identify common friction points that slow down a deal cycle and prioritize actions with Sales & CS leaders to solve them
- Craft executive briefs and presentations to ensure our executives and account teams are prepared and optimizing every executive touchpoint
- Support engagements with key strategic partners (SAP, GSIs, ServiceNow)
- Build and support ongoing reference programs in partnership with customer advocacy and storytelling
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.