Graduate Technical Intern
Posted on 3/16/2023
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Willing to comprehend and analyze rendering literature
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Candidate must be a student currently pursuing Master's or PhD Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- Software development in C++ with graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX), and/or shading languages (e.g. GLSL, HLSL) and/or GPU compute languages (e.g. DPC++, CUDA, OpenCL)
- Experience developing advanced graphics algorithms such as: raster graphics, ray traced based graphics, physically-based light transport, sampling strategies, acceleration structures, level of detail, shading, appearance, etc
- Conduct research devising new techniques in real-time 3D rendering under the guidance of an Intel graphics researcher
- Implement and analyze new real-time rendering algorithms or other highly parallel algorithms
- Potentially impact Intel graphics hardware and software products and publication in industry or academia
- Pursuing PhD Degree
- Expertise in designing task, data, and pipeline parallel algorithms and systems
- Experience creating real-time rendering effects using programmable shaders
- Background in applying machine learning techniques to graphics with familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc
- Familiarity with serial and parallel programming environments used in real-time rendering such as; C, C++, TBB, DPC++, ISPC, CUDA and OpenCL
- Knowledge of GPU architecture and/or GPU workloads and performance characteristics
- Experience using profilers and debugging tools for performance analysis
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity