P&C Project Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 3-5 years experience in Project Management
- Highly organized and system driven
- Able to push back and professionally challenge at all levels
- Great at building positive relationships
- Experience presenting and communicating to a variety of audiences
- Experience using Monday.com, Zendesk, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HR Systems and tools (like Workday, Greenhouse, and Culture Amp) preferred
- Liaise with the P&C team and business leaders to deliver on P&C projects and key strategic priorities
- Lead Sprint, Steering, and Partner calls to help communicate and discuss progress and risks
- Apply project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to P&C project deliverables, processes, and systems
- Manage projects on behalf of the P&C team, ensuring appropriate collaboration with identified collaborators
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Balance both strategic and tactical initiatives - develop and complete project plans, and provide leadership and accountability
- Implement project management processes and tools for the P&C function
- Provide project management expertise in working with a cross-functional “problem-solving team” charged with resolving identified program, practice, or process problems
- Development of project charters, determination of budgets, timelines, and resource needs to ensure prioritization of new projects/initiatives
- Coordinate change plan communications to ensure efficient implementation and minimal disruptions
- Use the experience of cross-functional resources and, if needed, resources externally to the project team
- Identify success measures and assess project progress; deliver project updates to project teams, sponsors, work partners and P&C leadership
- Ensure when projects are built out there are process maps, documentation and accountability and ownership that allows for the programs function to pick these up and manage them moving forward
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
Company Core Values
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.