Manufacturing Partner Integration
Posted on 7/14/2022
Fort Mill, SC, USA
- 5+ years' experience within ecommerce fulfillment operation systems, business analyst
- 3+ years' management/supervisory experience
- Experience working with engineering teams in developing solutions for manufacturing
- Experience working with XML structure
- Proven track record of executing on-time development of multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Advanced skillset with MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, graphs)
- Highly technical with strong analytical skills
- Directs and manages the Product Sourcing team; select, hire, train, cross-train, coach, counsel, assure performance and morale
- Provides daily/weekly communication and guidance to the team, cross functional teams and fulfillment partners in the integration of new products to ensure documentation, samples, testing, quality, orders, fulfillment, inventory and system set up to meet established business launch date
- Uses working knowledge to guide team, cross functional team members and fulfillment partners in troubleshooting quality and fulfillment issues that arise during new product integration
- Has a strong understanding of the order Shutterfly API and on-demand fulfillment
- Uses knowledge to support and consult Shutterfly business divisions and brands in the use of the Shutterfly order API to support existing and new business
- Partners with the SFP team on improvements, updates or additions to the Shutterfly order API. Review, approve, document and establish business standards for improvements, updates or additions made to the Shutterfly order API
- Ensures improvements and updates to enhance existing integrations and compliment current business standards
- Manage the successful on-boarding of external fulfillment partners into API service improvements, updates or additions
- Leads the Product Sourcing efforts in the integration of Shutterfly brands into the Order Gateway
- Leads the effort in validating new external fulfillment partners
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with 15+ external manufacturing partners
- Identify and raise project issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders. Offer solutions to mitigate risk to product/project launch/success
- Translate business vision and strategy into action establishing the organizational support, processes and systems needed to achieve; Product Launch, Partner Launch, Order Gateway, SAP, Partner Portal, Fusion
- Develop and sustain strong ongoing relationships with leadership, internal & external stakeholders and diverse cross functional teams
- Travel as needed
Shutterfly's purpose is to share life's joy by connecting people to what matters as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products. By helping to capture, preserve and share life's joy, we connect people to what matters.
- Health and wellness - Our broad wellness programs are designed to help you and your family stay healthy, and help you take care of yourselves when you're not. Through extensive health and insurance options, you can make the choice that's right for you. Enrolled employees enjoy discounts on gym memberships and weight loss programs to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With our Meal Takeout benefit, any employee on medical leave can be reimbursed up to $300 for meals.
- Financial rewards - Shutterfly, Inc. is comprised of hardworking, performance-oriented people. That's why we recognize and reward employee's contributions and achievements. Starting with competitive salaries, we help drive our high performance by offering opportunities for merit increases, bonus payouts, and stock ownership. We also provide safety nets for your financial security through traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans.
- Family first - Taking time off to rest, relax and rejuvenate is important. Non-Exempt employees accrue Paid Time off (PTO), which combines vacation and sick time together so you have more control over when and how to spend time off. Exempt employees are eligible for Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed.
- Employee discounts - As Shutterfly, Inc. employees, we experience the power of our brands every day and are in the best position to be an advocate for our amazing products and services. Every six months, we give each employee unique discount codes worth over $2,500 in free merchandise and huge discounts products across our entire family of brands. Your gift-giving for every occasion just got way easier.
- Celebrations - Our mission is to help customers celebrate and share life's joy. We balance hard work and play to foster team building and strengthen our connections to each other. We host a Family Photo Day where all of our employees and their families can get a professional photo taken for free along with other activities. From holiday parties, to summer celebrations, to team offsites, we have a great time and enjoy creating memories together.
- The little things - Our break rooms are stocked with complimentary goodies such as gourmet coffees, sodas, sparkling water, and more (offerings vary by location). We also provide free healthy snacks such as fresh fruits, trail mix, cereals, pretzels and nuts. Commuters can be reimbursed for mass transit costs or participate in carpool programs, depending on location. We also provide several onsite services, such as drycleaning and car detailing.
- We make a difference
- We are warm, inclusive, and collaborative
- We believe in people
- We drive growth through innovation
- We inspire customers
- We cultivate long-term customer relationships
- We act as owners
- We debate important decisions, then fully commit
- We invest for the long-term while delivering results today