Staff Project Manager
Updated on 11/30/2023
Unified, open platform for enterprise data
Databricks is on a mission to simplify and democratize data and AI, helping data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. As the world’s first and only lakehouse platform in the cloud, Databricks combines the best of data warehouses and data lakes to offer an open and unified platform for data and AI.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 12%
1 year growth↑ 39%
2 year growth↑ 108%
Remote in USA
Business & Strategy
IT & Security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of security and technical program/project related experience
- Experience managing projects including managing scope, identifying and managing dependencies as well as risks.
- Domain experience in industry and US government security compliance frameworks (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, FedRAMP) and broader security experience.
- Experience managing security compliance initiatives to market.
- Experience with cross-functional teams completing projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Experience working effectively across the spectrum of individual contributors and senior leadership within an organization.
- Establish relationships with geo-diverse partners.
- Successfully manage tasks, milestones, dependencies, etc. for Databricks Security Team projects to obtain new security compliance attestations and certifications.
- Drive complex decisions to resolution.
- Report project status accurately on a weekly cadence.
- Escalate project problems and issues, if necessary, in a timely manner.
- Forge relationships with Databricks Security Assurance Team compliance subject matter experts, Engineering, IT, Product, and other teams to help ensure project success.