Publishing Creative Lead
Updated on 3/16/2023
- 5+ years of experience in creative content management, creative project management, client management, content operations or similar roles in an advertising / creative agency
- Experience delivering quality content from a variety of creative disciplines
- Experience collaborating and maintaining relationships with multiple vendors and team members
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to technical staff, artists and business leaders
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Be the point of reference for all pan-EMEA creative topics
- Lead pan-EMEA creative initiatives:
- Provide creative direction / Determine the visual look and feel, brand voice and tone across touch-points
- Communicate creative project scope, schedules, deliverable dates, project status/action items and any other relevant information
- Manage creative partner relationships, communicate Riot's vision and feedback to those partners, ensuring our assets stay true to our player-focused philosophy, are within each brand's guidelines and meet Riot's quality bar
- Work with Brand teams and vendors to provide assets on time within budget
- Improve the way we develop creative campaigns in EMEA - implement creative brief templates & processes, define how we give feedback to a creative vendor - so we can surpass Riot's quality bar
- Develop a pan-EMEA creative vendor lists and offer creative advisory to country teams / help them implement local programs
- Leverage countries' best ideas to be implemented across EMEA
- Desired Expertise with Project Management tools (Airtable) and Digital Asset Management tool for management, tracking, and archiving of assets
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble