Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 3-5 years of total work experience, with experience in consulting or as a technical program management role in industry
- Business Analyst / Senior Associate Consultant role at a Big 3 Consulting Firm
- A technical background (education or professional experience with CS, Economics, Statistics, Engineering)
- A proven track record in B2B client facing roles and expanding client relationships
- Ability to understand the Scale API and build great relationships with technical customers
- Great cross-functional experience and collaborative ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A track record of structured, analytics-driven problem solving
- A history of diligence and organization across multiple work streams
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability
- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes: the delivery of SLAs and revenue consumption for our customers
- Build and oversee levers with a relentless focus on SLA achievement and quality improvement
- Review, track and improve operational performances and be obsessed with continuous improvement
- Own day-to-day delivery, from weekly planning to executing operational and quarterly business reviews
- Oversee on-boarding and successful implementation for new accounts
- Manage the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concernPartner with clients to understand operational issues and advocate for their fixes with Scale engineers
- Strategically identify ways we can make customer success repeatable and solve issues for future customers
- Work directly with customer's engineering teams, answering questions and addressing issues with use of our API
- Create an effective feedback loop between the front line, product, strategy, and customers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
- Prior experience at an API technology company and / or managing technical customers using an API
- Experience with reading SQL and/or another database language
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest