Enterprise Account Director
Posted on 5/17/2022
- At least 5 years relative experience in software, SaaS, or Internet marketing
- A background in selling into marketing departments up to CMO level would be a major advantage along with an understanding of social media and the impact it can have on business in today's world
- If you don't have this background, you will need to demonstrate that you can learn these ropes quickly & bring a perspective that can easily be adapted
- Ability to identify target accounts, appropriate contacts within that account, and formulate strategies to convince client's to renew and expand services with Bazaarvoice
- Ability to generate, qualify, and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
- Proven ability to build trust and long-term relationships with executive level stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors in our space
- Demonstrated passion and energy, both externally with the customers and internally with cross-functional teams
- Ability to build and manage an effective pipeline and communicate proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process
- Effectively create and articulate ROI in the negotiation process to bring the upmost value to both our customers, the consumers they serve, and Bazaarvoice
- Run a territory franchise, including territory management, account planning and generating pipeline on a continuous basis
- Sell high-ROI software solutions to C level stakeholders, navigating complex sales cycles, building consensus across multiple business units and successfully driving sales processes to close
- Manage all strategic and commercial aspects of the relationship, to make the client successful with all Bazaarvoice products and service and to nurture and grow the Bazaarvoice relationship
- Identify and build opportunities to grow your business and apply a strategic, detail-oriented approach
- Define Bazaarvoice's account strategy for success with your assigned portfolio of business
- Partner with internal stakeholders and client to deliver a joint strategic plan to enable the client to achieve program success
- Ability to navigate and build champions across complex client organisations, tailoring strategy recommendations based on identified business needs
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.