Social Media Manager Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.)
- College juniors and seniors preferred – we're hoping you join us full-time after the internship!
- Ability to dedicate 20 to 40 hours a week, for at least 2-3 months
- Passionate about women's fashion!
- Creating content and managing Short Story's social media presence
- Ability to work in person (SF), but remote is also okay!
Modern ecommerce for petite women
Short Story's mission is to remove the “ugh” from the shopping equation and support petite women in telling their stories, stylishly and confidently. The average American woman is 5'4" and petite, yet this remains an enormously underserved segment. Short story is a style discovery platform to help petite women find clothes that fit. They are a team of curators passionate about finding style, quality, and fit for petite women.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive startup compensation
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and experienced founding team
- Company meals & events
- Professional development resources
- Opportunity to progress rapidly through your career