Market Optometrist Leader, West Region Locations (Mi, Mn, Mo, Ne, Nm, Ut)
Posted on 5/6/2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
- A Doctor of Optometry with 2+ years of clinical practice and 1+ years of leadership experience
- Licensed to practice in the state which aligns with the market of responsibility
- Equipped with strong clinical skills
- Able to lead, influence, and mentor ODs (with a proven track record!)
- Empathetic and thoughtful-you're able to connect with others and resolve sensitive issues all while promoting our core values
- A motivated mentor who's passionate about both the doctor and patient experiences
- A relationship builder and service-minded leader
- Equipped with strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Open to relocating depending on where you are (we'll help with that)
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Execute and implement strategic, clinical, and business initiatives for OD operations
- Work closely with eye doctors to encourage their engagement and provide professional and personal development that sets them up for success
- Partner with Warby Parker OD Leadership and Retail Field Leaders to improve doctor operations, the patient experience, and eye exam growth for locations in your area, as well as develop plans that enhance performance management
- Ensure we are meeting operational KPIs (such as eye exam bookings or patient experience) across the company
- Facilitate onboarding and training for new ODs as well as provide ongoing professional development, mentorship, and support
- Optimize our doctor coverage across stores by assisting with recruitment and assessing our OD schedule
- Collaborate with the Talent team to execute recruitment projects and develop key relationships with schools, faculty, alumni, and students
- This role is a mix of clinical, business and leadership
- Travel amongst the locations within your market to achieve a mix of clinical, business, and leadership goals
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.