Email Marketing Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
- Develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle email campaigns, including campaign planning and design, list management, campaign health monitoring, and post-campaign analysis for multiple business lines
- Develop and communicate a global view across email initiatives to ensure campaigns work together as part of a cohesive strategy to drive productive behavior
- Make data-driven decisions and identify new opportunities for growth and efficiencies
- Provide concrete roadmaps for nurture campaigns, triggered emails, and other transactional emails
- Create new and refine existing reporting capabilities, automating reporting as needed
- Monitor and drive key metrics, including open rate, click-through rate and conversion rate, and regularly improve acquisition, activation, and engagement metrics
- Ensure compliance with all relevant domestic and international legislation (e.g., GDPR, CAN-SPAM)
- Helping to create and maintain an efficient process for campaign scheduling and deployment
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices
- Previous experience in the agricultural sector, specifically financial services or insurance
- Marketo Certification
- 4-6 years in email marketing management, preferably with FinTech organizations
- Exceptional written communication and copywriting skills; proven ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of staff
- An extremely analytical mind and ability to translate data into actionable, effective, and profitable email marketing plans; experience managing and interpreting analytics
- Highly detail oriented
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude)
- Ability to adapt and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Problem-solver who can work collaboratively to find solutions
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing
- Good project management and communication skills
- Experience using the Marketo Platform for email campaign creation
- Experience with Contentful is a plus
Farmer's Business Network is on a mission to create a future of farming that puts Farmers First by democratizing information, providing unbiased analytics and creating competition for farmers’ business.
- In Sickness And In Health - We offer a robust medical, dental and vision plans to all full time employees and their families. We even offer discounted pet insurance!
- Work Hard Play Harder - Unlimited time off so you can take time off when you need time off. It's important to rest and recharge.
- Adulting Time - We care about your future so we offer 401(k), pre-tax benefits, income protection plans and money management tools such as Personal Capital & SoFi.
- A Piece of the Pie - All of our full time employees are offered equity as part of their benefits package.
- Act like an owner
- Be a great team
- Serve Family Farmers