Senior Strategic Account Manager
Posted on 4/27/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales or account management experience, preferably in a MarTech or SaaS company
- Proven track record of success in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed business quota, driving and managing sales, QBR, and renewal processes
- Strong understanding of the ad-tech and B2B mar-tech space
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to uncover business critical challenges and how they align to key stakeholders' goals
- In-depth discovery and understanding of solution-selling to marketing personas
- Experience working in a dynamic, high energy sales culture
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers once company travel restrictions have been lifted
- You will be responsible for managing, growing, and renewing a portfolio of existing RollWorks customers, providing guidance to help them meet their goals
- Analyze customer data to come up with creative strategies to improve campaign performance and RollWorks business-level impact
- Develop cross-functional relationships externally across several client departments to build value for each role (marketing, executive, marketing ops, sales, sales ops)
- Understand your customers business to advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies
- Be an industry, market, and platform / product expert. Learn the Rollworks platform, how it works, best ways to structure campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve processes, support our customers more effectively and efficiently (Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Creative, BI, Product, Finance)
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.