Posted on 3/15/2022
- 2+ years of Gainsight experience (Certification preferred) or Customer Success Software administration experience
- 1+ year of Salesforce configuration and administration experience (preferably)
- Knowledge of client success business function, including key metrics, processes, and general best practices to drive operational excellence
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Clear communication with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders while juggling multiple projects end-to-end
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to intuitively diagnose issues using data
- Excellent critical thinking skills; must be able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to bring solutions to a complex problem
- Strong attention to detail, especially as it relates to change management and releases of system improvements/updates
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint); knowledge of other reporting tools is a bonus!
- Proactively offer recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures for client success
- Responsible for architecture and configuration of Gainsight for the client success organization
- Design and deliver new programs in Gainsight for global CS teamsPartner with CS Operations to elevate the necessary metrics and data points to inform the business about the performance of our client success organization
- Capture business requirements from key CS stakeholders to ensure that all improvements are designed with the end user top of mind
- Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the CS team to proactively engage with customers and enable our CS team to scale. (ex: build out risk alerts and predictive health scores)
- Coordinate and align with internal teams, such as IT, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams, to configure and develop the Gainsight environment to meet the needs of internal customers (including external integrations, rules, reports, dashboards, and workflows, particularly with its interactions and dependency on Salesforce)
- Assist with training and change management efforts to optimize platform success across the company, including training end users and increasing user skills with the platform
- Monitor system performance and provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the CS organization
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.