Posted on 9/15/2023
Food & meal kit delivery service
HelloFresh’s mission is to change the way people eat forever by aiming to provide every household with wholesome, homemade meals – no shopping and no hassle. The company’s meals are carefully planned, carefully sourced and delivered to the front door of each customer at the time most convenient for them.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 81%
- Experienced in either Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering
- Obtained a Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronic, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering degree, qualifications or related field of study
- Experience of having worked in a manufacturing and/or production environment such as FMCG
- Experience in PLC controlled automation and automated processes
- In depth experience working with PLCs, HMIs, VFDs etc. to include programming, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
- Strong computer skills
- Having had plenty of dealings and exposure with material handling, flow and capacity visualization and monitoring
- Work in a hands-on manner to actively monitor, fault find and repair systems in order to provide a high level of equipment availability to internal customers.
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine inspections on assigned automation, robotics and control panels.
- Perform troubleshooting of assigned out of service equipment and correct issues, act as an escalation point for lower level technicians, and escalate to leadership and/or vendors as needed for additional troubleshooting.
- Document all work in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and ticketing systems as appropriate.
- Mentor all maintenance personnel in developing appropriate skill sets and knowledge of equipment specializing in automation, controls and robotics.
- Lead root cause analysis of major downtime events.
- Act as a network resource for technical issues and lead network-wide root cause analysis.
- Develop maintenance personnel knowledge on intermediate to advanced automation, controls and robotics.
- Partner with engineering on commissioning of new controls systems.
- Audit vendor work to provide feedback to leadership on quality of work and SLA performance.
- Write and/or modify PMs to standardize across the network and increase effectiveness.