Posted on 7/13/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Ability to read and understand different types of legal agreements and/or purchase orders
- Passion for networking and strategic deal making; track record of success meeting savings targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of clients (internal/external), staff, and management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, planning and time management skills and proactive nature
- Excellent attention to detail, logical and strategic thinker
- Be responsible for the contract and negotiation of strategic goods and services by designing and executing successful sourcing programs
- Aid various teams (Business, Marketing, Brokerage, Mortgage, IT and Legal) in vendor comparison and price discovery to achieve financial and operational targets
- Become a champion of Corporate purchasing policy whereby you will field various questions from different internal business units
- Establish and maintain strong external relationships ranging from senior executives to account level employees with a variety of vendors and partners
- Extract and manipulate complex data sets to analyze spend
- Provide recommendations and solutions to help identify trends and communicate to department leaders' areas of opportunities for improvement
- Utilize data to help reduce procurement category spend and identify supplier consolidation opportunities
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between invoices and negotiated agreements
- Run ad hoc reports for Procurement and the Business, as required
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day