Bilingual Client Retention Specialist
Updated on 12/9/2023
Personalized financial solutions for debt relief and education
Beyond Finance is a fintech company that stands out for its commitment to individualized customer care, financial education, and customized debt solutions. The company fosters a culture where employees have autonomy, are recognized for their contributions, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Testimonials from clients highlight the company's effectiveness in debt resolution, its attentive customer service, and its ability to provide financial relief and hope, positioning Beyond Finance as a leader in the financial services industry.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 21%
1 year growth↑ 55%
2 year growth↑ 137%
Sales & Account Management
Customer Success & Support
- Bilingual Spanish Required
- Experience in Retention, Sales, or Collections
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associate's or Bachelor's degree is a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle high call volumes
- Resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and deescalate client issues effectively
- Tech savvy and proficiency with a Client Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Strong customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
- Supports team/department collaboration & inclusion
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Willingness to adapt to a changing environment and learn about new financial solutions.
- Educate Clients: Provide comprehensive information about our financial hardship debt resolution program to clients, ensuring they have a clear understanding of the benefits, process, and available options.
- Empathize and Deescalate: Display empathy and active listening skills to understand and deescalate upset clients, addressing their concerns and alleviating their stress regarding their financial situation.
- Navigate CRM System: Effectively use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to quickly access and comprehend client information, including their current financial status and program progress.Maintain accurate and detailed records of all client interactions and program progress in the CRM system.
- Analyze Financial Situation: Assess the client's current financial situation and determine the most appropriate options to help them achieve their goal of becoming debt-free.
- Retain Clients: Collaborate with clients to develop customized solutions that align with their financial goals, and encourage them to remain in our program.
- Achieve Retention Goals: Meet or exceed retention targets and earn commissions based on your ability to enable clients to achieve their financial objectives.
- Above all else, provide a best-in-class customer service experience over the phone and through various communication tools responding to client requests and anticipating unstated needs
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in additional languages
- Experience with financial solutions