Quant Trader Intern
Posted on 7/19/2023
Market making & technology-based trading firm
IMC is an ambitious company with a mission to be one of the leading trading firms globally. The company is a technology-driven trading firm that has developed highly automated systems and algorithms to trade in all asset classes while also facilitating the transfer of risk for market participants.
Chicago, IL, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Finance & Banking
- Students who will be in their penultimate year during summer 2021 studying an analytical/quantitative or related field of study
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Experience with programming in Python is a strong advantage
- Interest in financial markets is a must, but no prior knowledge or experience required
- Superb analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving and competitive environment
- Desire to work in a team environment is a must
- As a Trading Intern you will learn what it means to be a full-time at IMC. The internship program is focused on enhancing your knowledge of options theory, market making, algorithm complexity and trades analysis. Your responsibility does not stop at pure knowledge acquisition; you'll also have the opportunity to work on a trading project that has real impact to our trading strategies!
- As an Intern within IMC you will be supported by both a Mentor and an intern lead who will oversee your projects and professional development. You will have access to classroom theory sessions, mock trading and desk rotations, not to mention our incredible social activities and events