Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
West Athens, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, computer engineering, computer science, or related STEM fields
- 2+ years of experience working with FPGAs or ASICs (internship and research experience qualifies)
- 2+ years of experience using Verilog, SystemVerilog, or VHDL
- 5+ years of experience working with complex digital designs
- Experience in different stages of silicon development: RTL design, verification, synthesis, timing analysis, lab bring up/validation
- Experience integrating logic onto SoC platforms and designing high-throughput PS/PL interfaces
- Solid understanding of DSP fundamentals
- Experience interfacing with high-rate conversion interfaces (Xilinx RFSoC, AD9361)
- Experience designing and modeling DSP blocks and algorithms (filters, modems, etc)
- Software development skills (C/C++)
- Scripting skills (bash, Perl, Python)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing needs, requirements, and challenges
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Own the conceptual, architectural, and design components of digital, signal processing, and communication systems supporting SpaceX spacecraft
- Implement logic designs and signal processing algorithms in RTL
- Integrate designs onto FPGA/SoC platforms
- Bring up and validate devices that communicate to and fly in space
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.