Professional Services Regional Practice Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Indianapolis, IN, USA • McKinney, TX, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Tampa, FL...
Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years of experience in technically delivering and supporting security software products to a range of customers
- Several years experience working as a security analyst, security engineer, security researcher, or other hands-on security role
- Development proficiency in at least 1 of the following programming languages: Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.JS, Objective-C, Java-Dalvik
- Working experience with Unix or Linux based scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash)
- Recent experience working with Terraform, Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience working with microservices in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure
- Experience delivering executive and customer presentations
- Several years of experience with
- Nix, macOS, Windows administration
- History of working in a team or project leadership role
- Demonstrated communication skills - written and oral. Ability to communicate complex ideas and a clear and concise way
- Conference/meetup presentations
- Security Blog contributions
- Training content development
- Knowledge of compliance and risk management requirements from government, financial, and/or health care customers and how requirements impact system design, services capabilities, and what drives customers decisions
- Demonstrated experience deploying Splunk technology to customer environments
- Unix/Linux and Windows administration, patching and configuration expertise
- Experience with networking, server, application, virtualization, big data, and web technologies
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people; challenge and lead people toward their peak performance
- Expertise with security operations or compliance
- Experience with the Splunk Security product portfolio
- Experience with US Federal programs and compliance requirements to include the NIST RMF and the ATO process
- Able to travel up to 75%
- Deliver compelling messaging articulating Splunk's value proposition to executive leadership in current and prospective Splunk customer accounts
- Defend the necessity of a Splunk Security investment to customer VP and CxO leadership based upon risk, allocation of resources, tools/people spend, and proprietary vs open-source approaches
- Provide collaborative communications and customer partnership that allows customers to feel valued, heard and supported
- Assess customer security programs to include operational and Governance, Risk and Compliance capabilities to measure threat detection/analysis, mitigation, remediation and recovery capabilities
- Advise customers on industry best practices regarding the use of threat intelligence, event investigations, incident management and investigations, vulnerability management, asset management, and preventive security controls
- Advise on the incorporation of Threat Intelligence, Machine Learning, SOAR, and Behavioral Analytics technologies for successful customer outcomes
- Perform just-in-time knowledge acquisition in order to deliver training to customer and partner teams and end users on advancing technologies
- Mentor and coach junior Splunk and partner consultants in new knowledge and process areas, in security methodology, technology, consultancy, in non-technical areas
- Build relevant materials for field teams highlighting new product features, industry trends, and other deep technical content
- Interact with customers and prospects to understand their business challenges and desired outcomes
- Partner with field leadership to jointly develop strategic and technical account plans
- Represent the Global Security Practice to understand current and future product developments, to communicate to the field, as well as contribute to future development direction based upon customer needs and your security expertise
- Support Global Security Practice initiatives, such as service offerings development and support product interlock
- In partnership with your manager, develop and supervise appropriate performance goals and metrics
- Deliver presentations and technical briefings to customers on Splunk premium products and solutions. Assist and lead with critical Splunk evaluations and POC's
- Deliver on paid customer subscriptions (Assigned Expert, On-Demand Services, etc)
- Acquire and maintain senior level Splunk Security certifications
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.