Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer Integrator II
Posted on 11/15/2022
North Augusta, SC, USA
- Bachelor's OR Associate's degree in Electronics or related field and 4+ years of relative experience; OR 6+ years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration in lieu of degree
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph OR ability to obtain poly if you don't already have it
- Experience on maintenance and integration on one or more of the following: GRCS; Operational Ground Station (OGS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMRSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAT level II certification (Security +)
- Information assurance certifications for Tier II computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance
- Army MOS 35T or related rate in other military branch (Intel electronics tech, maintenance tech, etc.)
- Conduct Production Control and Quality Assurance within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Conduct forecasting, scheduling and work loading within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams
- Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action
- Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link
- Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA)
- Manage a calibration program
- Conduct maintenance training
- Manage a safety program for an IMSA
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment
- Prepare maintenance forms and records
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.