Product Designer - Onboarding
Posted on 5/23/2022
Victoria, TX, USA
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital
- You are motivated by fast, iterative product improvements that truly move the needle
- Using every aspect of the user-centred design process to solve complicated user problems excites you
- You are comfortable collaborating with and influencing team members across Canva to achieve alignment
- You love regularly coming up with new ideas, shipping new products and features that address your users' real needs
- You shine through your designs - creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users
- A collaborative workplace is where you thrive the most; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers and other teams throughout the company
- You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it's likely that you'll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects
- Design and launch iterative improvements to all new users' first experiences and returning moments in our products
- Work with your team and across the design & product specialties to standardise how we do product onboarding at Canva
- Have a direct impact on our key active user metrics by ensuring that people signing up have a frictionless and delightful experience and learn all about what Canva has to offer
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to design experiments that articulate and test hypotheses, wielding data to provide insights that inform a path forward
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human