Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future. Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
As part of the Program Management team, PLM Analyst will work with Design Engineering and Operations teams on developing and managing BOM through product life cycle from design phases through production implementation. The PLM Analyst is responsible for accurate and timely release of the Engineering, Quality, and Production document versions (including, Bill of Materials, ECOs, etc.)
You will be based at our locations in San Carlos, CA. This is an onsite position with occasional travel.
- Be primary user of EH2’s PLM system.
- Monitor approval process in our PLM system
- Work with our PLM and ERP platforms to maintain an accurate Bill of Materials
- Support construction and change management of multi-level Bills of Material
- Provide training on the change control process to engineers and operations teams
- Provide project readiness data to program management and leadership teams
- Interface with all necessary stakeholders in supporting PLM needs
- Provide support on engineering activities such as part & BOM creation as well as initial BOM releases
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on PLM/MRP/ERP systems experience
- Experience with Arena, MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and Google G-Suite
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a strong asset
- Knowledgeable in Bill of Materials build up and must have a thorough understanding of product structure, and general manufacturing processes
- Experience working with vendors through NPI projects, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing is a strong advantage
- Demonstrate understanding of what constitutes Bills of Material and Product Lifecycle Management standards
- Experience dealing with overlapping projects and shifting priorities within critical due dates
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- [Natick, MA Zone] Program Manager (P2): $76,000 - $100,000 per year
- Program Manager (P2):
[San Carlos, CA Zone]
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world’s experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world’s top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!