Manager, Workforce Experience (Remote)
Posted on 3/14/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Strong communicator • You can communicate clearly and concisely, through both written and verbal channels. You can adapt your communication towards diverse audiences ranging from our workforce to internal leadership
- Project and stakeholder management capability • The processes you design and the resulting decisions have a company-wide impact and will require a broad buy-in. You're adept at driving teams towards consensus, working with others, and accomplishing things through influence
- Self-driven and highly adaptable • Bellhop is still at a very early stage, and we're still honing our model. You're both in the driver's seat as well as happily along for the ride - ready and willing to re-rack priorities as we learn more about our business
- Data-driven • You have an ability to leverage data and work a spreadsheet in order to gain useful insights, iterate, and optimize to Pro experience in an informed way
- You have a bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience; people management experience is preferred but not required
- Ensure every Pro on our platform knows what they are doing • Moving is hard work, but it also requires skill and knowledge. Develop the processes and programming that will help our Pros deliver the professional service that customers crave and deserve
- Develop Pro experience • It will be your job to thoughtfully own and define what makes our platform best-in-class. You can look forward to defining Pro milestones, celebrating achievements, and creatively engaging the workforce in ways that align with Bellhop's core values
- Communicate with the workforce • We got you' is a tagline that means a lot to us here at Bellhop. It's your responsibility to ensure our Pros feel welcomed, supported, and heard. You are responsible for deciding how we talk to Pros and what methods we should use. Partner with the Market Operations team to bring those one-off communications and larger campaigns to life
- Develop a survey strategy • You have a pulse on Pro sentiment and you've identified what's going well and what needs improvement. From questions to cadence, you proudly own feedback and naturally have a bias towards action
- Own vendor management • You enjoy collaborating with external vendors when it comes to Pro Swag. You own regular meetings and communicate details to internal stakeholders accordingly
Book movers and moving help online
Bellhop exists to get people to that moment of relief and satisfaction, that moment when they know they’re home.
- Perks and benefits - Including paid maternity and paternity leave, health insurance plans, and equity options.
- Balance - Unlimited PTO (with a two-week minimum annually) plus paid federal holidays to ensure you get the time you need to rest and reset.
- Flexibility - Work from home, a coffeeshop, or on a road trip. We stay flexible because we understand life moves fast.
- Growth - From online workshops to conferences, we provide opportunities for your professional growth.
- Community - We recognize that people work for people–not for companies. So, we invest in our teams to make sure they stay close even while working remotely.
- Servant's Heart - We’re devoted to caring for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated. We approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness. We always give more than we take.
- Innovators's Mind - We’re driven to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers. We learn from mistakes quickly.
- Winning Drive - We’re committed to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts.