International Sales Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- BA/BS degree in an Education related field, or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in international K-12 sales
- 2+ years with experience in K-12 international sales management
- Educational Technology Sales background
- Complete understanding of the K-12 market in the major international markets
- Passion for bringing technology into the international schools/classrooms
- Familiarity with Web-based technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
- Provide leadership to a highly skilled team of sales consultants and inside sales reps
- Work with VP of Sales to continue to grow the international field and inside sales team
- Develop a keen understanding of the needs and values of international primary and secondary school customers
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and coaching throughout the sales process with your expert background in educational technology sales
- Track, forecast, budget, and monitor sales pipeline
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.