PagerDuty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to help design and implement a world-class, global network. As a Salesforce Developer, you will help build and support PagerDuty’s growing business application environment – ensuring availability, reliability, and security for our users and critical business data.
Together with the other members of the business applications team, you will have the opportunity to redefine how PagerDuty, designs, builds, and maintains a growing suite of applications around the world. You are right for this role if you excel at solving multi-faceted problems, managing large volumes of data, collaborating across various teams, and building world-class tools that drive impact. The ideal candidate is able to deeply understand the core business problem being addressed, balance speed and quality, and provide solution alternatives.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to conceptualize, develop, interpret, and analyze requirements to align business process efficiencies and improvements with system functionality, and ensure the accuracy of information feeding into the CRM systems.
- Develop custom solutions within Salesforce (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Framework).
- Verifying and regressions testing of new and existing functionality before release to end users.
- Maintain and continuously improve Lead to Order process enabled with Salesforce, Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, SpringCM, Marketo, DocuSign and any other related sales & procurement enterprise applications.
- Implement process improvements and automation through Apex to optimize and support processes.
- Create and update the documentation to assist with maintaining and triaging newly-developed applications and integrations.
- 3+ years Salesforce.com development experience for a medium to large scale, high availability, enterprise implementation.
- Experience developing Apex triggers and both synchronous and asynchronous Apex classes.
- Experience building rich user experiences with custom Lightning components.
- Knowledge on Force.com coding best practices.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning Design System, SOQL & SOSL, and the Salesforce data model.
- Proven collaborator, working successfully and building relationships across various teams including Sales, Sales Operations, Order Fulfillment, and Billing.
- Ability to successfully translate technical requirements into independent features for development.
- Proficiency in developing unit tests with assertions for core functionality.
- Self-starter and reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time.
- Strong ability to thrive in a high-intensity, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, Netsuite, Del Boomi or Mulesoft.
- 1+ year experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience at SaaS company.
The base salary range for this position is 120,000 - 183,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
PagerDuty is a global company focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working.
As a Dutonian, you can expect competitive pay and benefits; structured learning, development, and advancement; immersion in our award-winning company culture; and exceptional colleagues. PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those countries and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for connection in-person and virtually with your fellow Dutonians.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Genentech, Electronic Arts, Cox Automotive, Shopify, Zoom, DoorDash and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. PagerDuty provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program