Senior Account Executive - Public Sector (remote)
Posted on 2/11/2022
Leeds, UK • Remote
- Five or more years of quota-carrying, full-cycle Public Sector sales experience in new customer acquisition for an enterprise software company
- Working knowledge of essential government procurement vehicles and public sector frameworks in the UK and I such as G-cloud and CCS, budget cycles, and negotiating contracts
- Identify and respond to tenders, RFIs, RFPs
- Five or more years of complex solution selling experience with SaaS exposure
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations
- Execute sales plans for the target UK&I Public sector
- Meet or exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within that territory
- Perform product demonstrations for new customers
- Manage and expand our relationships with assigned Public Sector bodies
- Coordinate resources across the full sales cycle
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates concerning sales pipeline
- Work with the full sales team to communicate best practices and areas for improvement
- Demonstrate commitment to core company values
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.