Digital Marketing Analyst (Remote)
Posted on 3/8/2022
- Proficient in visualizing and presenting data insights with mainstream tools like Excel, Tableau, MySQL, R, Google Data Studio, & Looker
- Strong foundational knowledge of demand generation methods, marketing funnel management and processes including B2B marketing and attribution models required
- Experience with Linear regression modelling, A/B testing, Marketing Mix Modelling, Clustering & Segmentation
- Digital marketing experience: Extensive experience in PPC campaign (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Sponsored Products Ads) analysis, digital content marketing, web analytics & optimization; Google AdWords Search Advertising and Google Analytics certified
- Experience working with data engineering and working with IT data governance group teams to ensure marketing data is trusted data and is available in systems and data warehouse
- Ability to communicate analysis clearly and partner with marketing organization stakeholders to build suite of Tableau reporting to support and meet their business needs
- Strong foundational knowledge of demand generation methods and processes including marketing and attribution models required
- Experience with a CRM. in Salesforce or CRM is preferred
- Understanding of data warehousing. Snowflake is preferred and Proficient with BI systems. Tableau is required
- Expert experience with Excel required
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to turn data into data stories
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- This position would establish the data analytics strategy and promote the growth of a data culture for the Marketing department through
- Create best-practice reports based on analysis and visualization
- Ability to understand, dissect and provide improvement analysis of campaign performance
- Work directly with management and senior leadership in the Marketing department to gather requirements, construct analysis and provide status updates of our GTM performance
- Develop training programs to expand self-service reporting within Marketing organization
- Take initiative to develop training programs to improve team members' understanding of data and analytics
Talend is a global leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
At Talend, their purpose is to change the way the world makes decisions. They take the work out of working with data and make data useful for all organizations.
Company Core Values
- Passion - We are driven by a deep desire to make a meaningful difference both in and out of the office. We have the intention, will, and skills to make big dreams real for each other and our customers.
- Agility - We relish new ideas and new challenges. We look for ways to shake up the status quo, and cherish every opportunity to adapt, grow, and become even more efficient and create more impact.
- Team spirit - We are people-people, who understand that together we can accomplish the remarkable. We embrace our differences and unique perspectives, ensuring everyone does the best work of their career.
- Integrity - We build our work and partnerships on trust and data. We thrive on honest and transparent communication with our customers, each other, and the broader community, and are not afraid to admit when we are wrong.
- Je ne sais quoi - We celebrate the undefinable something that makes us special and our approach distinct. Talend is a place where we can all show up as our authentic selves.