Strategy & Operations-New Business Verticals
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Miami...
Development Operations (DevOps)
- You are a self-starter - You have a bias towards action and are excel in a fast-paced and evolving business
- You are a problem solver - You have a talent for managing complex projects, driving high-level goals into actionable plans, and enjoy implementing processes
- You are an elastic thinker - You can operate at both the 10,000 foot level and at the 10 inch level
- You are entrepreneurial - You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- You are a generalist - You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
- You are gritty - You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are a relationship-builder - You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- You are a humble leader - You can build a diverse team of strong performers, helping champion development of DoorDash's future leaders
- You have 5+ years of experience in startups, strategy, consulting, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience
- You have experience leading a team, growing a business, hitting goals, and succeeding in a cross-functional environment
- You have Excel experience (can perform complex functions and modeling) and basic SQL knowledge (or a willingness to learn it)
- Operate at the Lowest Level of Detail - Diving into the data, talking to customers, and obsessing over the details to make sure we delight every customer and create value for every merchant
- Lead & Advocate - The success of this business will depend on how capable the leader is. They must be able to advocate for their business, lead their cross-functional team to success, and deliver quality results to the customer
- Experiment - There is not a written rule-book to success here. This leader must figure out how to get from A to B and constantly push to improve and test new opportunities to get 1% better everyday
- Build & Own - Finding product market fit & creating a new business from the ground up requires a leader who will roll up their sleeves when they need to but can also create a strategy and vision for the future
- Win - Building a world-class marketplace business will not be easy. This person must be comfortable with the ambiguity & embrace the challenge of having multiple paths forward and no right answer
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.