Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
West Athens, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, art, web design, advertising, or writing and 2+ years of professional design experience in illustration, graphic design, or print production or 6+ years of professional experience of design experience in illustration, graphic design, or print production
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Elevated sense of typographical space and proportions
- Pragmatic approach to design with a consistent output
- Agility in a high-pressure environment with changing deadlines and multiple projects
- Strong self-starter seeing projects from inception to resolution
- Must be willing to work extended hours and/or weekends to accommodate prototyping and product launch campaigns
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Producing packaging graphics for various SpaceX projects
- Partnering with the product design teams to plan in-vehicle graphics including but not limited to icons, badging, branding, regulatory labeling
- Building additional internal partnerships with the marketing team to develop collateral, mailers, event graphics, iconography, web content, evites, presentations, tradeshow infographics, and other additional projects as needed
- Liaising effectively with Retail Development team to develop infographics, signage, etc
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.