Microsoft M365 Service Desk Lead
Posted on 11/11/2022
Gaithersburg, MD, USA
- BS and 4-8 years of experience supporting an IT Help Desk as a Tier 1/Tier 2 customer service analyst or similar role or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to pass a Moderate Background Investigation
- Experience working as a federal contractor or employee
- Experience using a ticketing management software tool such as ServiceNow
- Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Manage ticket queues throughout the day to ensure tickets are assigned, prioritized, and categorized correctly
- Monitor service level indicators and dashboards throughout the day for both Tier 1 and Tier 2, to make sure calls and tickets are answered and resolved within required timeframes
- Provide second level customer-facing support for tickets received via multiple contact channels including telephone, web, in person walk-up, chat, and email
- Accurately document and report all incidents and service requests received
- Resolve incidents and service requests escalated to Tier 2/3
- Knowledge/Experience with HHS
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.