Développeur – UI Technologies / Senior Software Developer
Euse, De logiciels sénior, UI Technologies
Posted on 1/20/2023
Montreal, QC, Canada
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Une bonne connaissance du moteur Unity et de sa pile de programmation
- Une bonne compréhension des notions de mise en page CSS et HTML
- Une expérience pour créer des interfaces utilisateurs avec d'autres produits de conception ou bibliothèques
- Deep understanding of multiple aspects of a UI system (workflows, scalability, styling, text, etc.)
- Strong programming skills including C# and C++, algorithms, optimization, and debugging
- Ability to analyze and refactor existing code in a large projects
- Team collaboration skills centered around empathy, humility, and user experience
- Work closely with a team of expert engineers in an inclusive environment
- Design and contribute to the code, promote high engineering standards
- Collaborate with product design and management to build the ever-growing user interface authoring tools and workflows at Unity
- Mentor developers and participate in the continued professional growth of the team through architecture decisions, design reviews, and peer code reviews
- Good knowledge of the Unity Engine and its programming stack
- Good understanding of CSS and HTML layout notions
- Experience building user interfaces with other design products or libraries
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.