Campus Recruiting Senior Manager
Posted on 12/21/2022
New York, NY, USA
- A degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 7 years' of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment focusing on campus recruitment and internship programs
- Minimum of 2 years' of management experience leading, developing and mentoring a team
- Experience cultivating and maintaining relationships with universities
- Highly skilled in leveraging sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and building passive pipelines
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal clients and external candidates
- Possess strong problem-solving, project management and program management skills
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and are able to navigate complex situations
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Be an advocate and help launch the new internal mobility program
- Act as a talent consultant for internal employees at FanDuel
- Partner and influence cross-functional stakeholders within the internal recruiting process
- Build relationships with colleges, universities and student organizations
- Plan and attend campus events
- Work cross functionally with other areas of HR to understand organizational design and role functions
- Act as strategic partner to hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs to help them build a strong team
- Build and maintain external networks by proactively searching for active and passive candidates through networks and active sourcing
- Foster a positive candidate experience from initial reach out to close
- Act as a brand ambassador by building and maintaining the FanDuel employment brand
- Ensure the timely completion and collection of interview feedback and then orchestrating next steps in the process
- Coach candidates through the interview process, ensuring they are prepared to meet the team
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate offer packages
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.