Manager – Sales Development
Updated on 11/30/2023
Smart property security and remote monitoring platform
Alarm.com stands out as a leading platform for intelligently connected properties, offering comprehensive security, video monitoring, intelligent automation, and energy management solutions. The company's culture is recognized for its meaningful work, earning the Top Workplace™ award, and it actively seeks individuals passionate about creating impactful change through technology. With its advanced technology, Alarm.com provides reliable protection and valuable insights, enabling users to manage their security remotely, monitor their property in HD, implement wellness solutions, and detect intrusions, making it a preferred choice for millions of home and business owners globally.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 5%
2 year growth↑ 5%
Liberty Lake, WA, USA
Sales & Account Management
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in leading a high-performing Sales Teams at a growing technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Proven ability to successfully train new sales reps and coach low performers through to success
- Experience using various sales tools (Outreach & ZoomInfo are strongly preferred)
- Experience creating outbound sales development sequences
- A passion for coaching and helping others build a career as a sales professional
- A high level of energy and an unwavering positive attitude
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce and other sales enablement tools (Outreach etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Deliver coaching & continuous training to the sales team.
- Answering questions related to calls, emails, systems, SOPs, product, value props, etc.
- Update, maintain, and distribute MQLs & Lead Lists to the team
- Create and run sales incentives programs (WorkTango, etc.)
- Create additional resources regarding content, job function, etc.
- Interview candidates for open positions
- Train and onboard new hires
- Hold weekly continual improvement workshop
- Create and maintain user logins and permissions for different systems
- Create necessary job aids for additional SOPs as needed.
- Track and report on sales activity and achievement to executive leadership
- Hold 1:1s with team members
- Participate in continuous learning and meetings for constant improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in the security industry
- Experience in a cloud-based video surveillance company
- Experience with remote health monitoring
- Experience with OpenEye's Cloud Video Platform