Senior Product Marketing Manager - Product Led
Posted on 2/2/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups globally
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Ability to shift quickly between multiple priorities, and balance fire drills against longer-term projects
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics and competitive advantage
- 3+ years of technical, sales, or product marketing experience with databases, middleware, data integration, analytics, developer tools, and/or machine learning
- Displays intellectual curiosity, innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion, and optimism
- Identify, prioritize, and execute market research projects and strategy that will have the most impact on Talend's business and customers
- Develop and communicate insights to influence go-to-market strategy and product roadmap
- Design product-led trial and onboarding experiences that wow our customers
- Partner closely with the product, digital experience, and marketing teams to drive the perfect customer journey
- Nurture users through the adoption journey with engagement campaigns targeting key use cases
- Test and measure messaging effectiveness; monitor and optimize key journey metrics
- Evaluate industry trends, competitors, and standards and how they apply to Talend's overall product positioning and differentiated messaging and weave that into our storytelling
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, coupled with relevant professional experience. MBA or advanced degree is a plus
Talend is a global leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
At Talend, their purpose is to change the way the world makes decisions. They take the work out of working with data and make data useful for all organizations.
Company Core Values
- Passion - We are driven by a deep desire to make a meaningful difference both in and out of the office. We have the intention, will, and skills to make big dreams real for each other and our customers.
- Agility - We relish new ideas and new challenges. We look for ways to shake up the status quo, and cherish every opportunity to adapt, grow, and become even more efficient and create more impact.
- Team spirit - We are people-people, who understand that together we can accomplish the remarkable. We embrace our differences and unique perspectives, ensuring everyone does the best work of their career.
- Integrity - We build our work and partnerships on trust and data. We thrive on honest and transparent communication with our customers, each other, and the broader community, and are not afraid to admit when we are wrong.
- Je ne sais quoi - We celebrate the undefinable something that makes us special and our approach distinct. Talend is a place where we can all show up as our authentic selves.