Technical Program Manager
Posted on 4/19/2023
Remote • United States
- Proven experience in managing Technical Programs in the domains of Software-as-Service and Cloud computing
- Experience working with technical cross-functional teams and managing multiple programs concurrently
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders and program participants
- Experience using metrics to assess the performance of a program
- Experience managing teams of engineers directly or indirectly
- Experience with Agile Development and DevSecOps principles
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years in a technical management role
- Has worked previously in a similar team to integrations, where they had to coordinate the delivery of tools and product to empower stakeholders to self-serve
- Agile Certifications, and/or Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PgMP, CAPM
- Understanding of Smart Contract Development (e.g. Solidity, Hard Hat…)
- Build, develop, and grow any stakeholder relationships vital to the success of the program
- Develop and maintain plans including schedules, cross-team dependencies, and milestones using tools such as JIRA or other modern road mapping/scheduling tools
- Serve as the primary interface and point of contact for the program's performance, schedule, quality, and technical issues
- Manage program risks and conditions and facilitate development of mitigation strategies
- Develop and communicate strategies, goals, and objectives, as well as program status and health to stakeholders and leadership
- Successfully manage the delivery of key Chainlink Core Services initiatives and manage dependencies with cross-functional teams
Open-source, data-enabled blockchain solutions
Chainlink provides reliable tamper-proof inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlinks provide a reliable connection to external data, that is provably secure end-to-end.
Company Core Values
- Being part of an idea meritocracy: We take ownership in the work we do and value real impact. There are no limits to what you can get involved in.
- An open-source software ethos: We’re driven by creating a public good. What we build is by everyone, for everyone.
- Being immersed in excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards—for our teams, our product, and our position in the ecosystem.
- Building a world changing product: Smart contracts are redefining major industries, and we’re at the forefront of this global shift.
- Being part of a high growth startup: Experience rapid personal and professional growth by accessing a broad scope of work and exceptional mentorship.
- Autonomous, remote & flexible work: We’re a remote-first workplace that values autonomy, flexibility, and results.