Customer Support Associate
Bilingual Italian, Starlink
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Redmond, WA, USA
- Triage and resolve customer issues across multiple channels (digital, voice, etc.). Be a relentless internal advocate for the customer within SpaceX
- Provide technical support to customers using hardware, software, and network expertise
- Surface product, process, and training issues by pairing quantitative and qualitative methods. Be the voice of the customer, in the language of the business
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and improve troubleshooting workflows and resolve root cause issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge base and help center collateral
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of experience in a front-lines customer support role
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent problem-solving and sleuthing skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer. You are relentless and own it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Talking with others comes naturally, you derive satisfaction from resolving their issues, and you can distill complex concepts into the simplest explanations
- Excellent empathy, active listening, and resiliency skills. You internalize customer concerns, solve them, and keep it positive
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills. You take pride in your craft
- Willingness and ability to flex weekend and night shift hours as needed to support our growth
- Experience in a training, learning and development, analytics, service design, vendor management, or content management role
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude - experience with networking, hardware troubleshooting, software development, etc
- Written/verbal business fluency inItalian
- Must be available to work holidays
- Must be willing to work in-office
- Must be available to work 12 hours a day on the following shift:
- Alternating Weekend Schedule: First Shift (6AM - 6PM)
- Friday - Sunday
- Thursday - Sunday
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.