Global Content Trends Research Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Posted on 11/29/2022
- Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done well, regardless of challenges encountered
- Critical thinker, able to understand and solve complex questions using creative, collaborative tactics
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and/or initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight
- Passionate for research, and in particular large quantitative studies that require deep dives into large datasets
- Entertainment geek who follows key industry players and trends across the media landscape
- 1-3 years' experience working in consumer research (ideally with an entertainment focus)
- 4-year BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, written and visual communication skills
- Passion for the entertainment business
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work harmoniously and effectively within a team and across teams
- Upholding and showing leadership around NRG's core values of excellence, innovation, collaboration, enthusiasm, and grit
- Within a team, support all aspects of syndicated global entertainment landscape studies, from conception to presentation:
- Help execute quantitative and qualitative fieldwork plans across multiple countries
- Assist questionnaire development to ensure relevant topics are addressed using industry best practices
- Contribute to tab specs, weighting schemes, and data integrity
- Play a critical role in the creation of extensive syndicated reports in PowerPoint
- Primarily focused on quantitative studies, but with some qualitative research exposure
- Work on multiple projects at once - while one study is reporting, another may be fielding and a third may in development
- Work across entertainment categories, including but not limited to film, TV series, specific genres, etc
- Work collaboratively across multiple internal departments - this is a newly formed team that will partner with others to bring major research initiatives to life
- Support various other global entertainment tracking studies, as needed
- Resolve client inquiries and requests via email
- Stay abreast of entertainment, pop culture, research and media trends
Data driven insights & strategic consultation
National Research Group's mission is to provide insights through well-designed research that leads to creative strategies to create stronger connections with customers. They synthesize disparate data into memorable, easy to understand and actionable narratives that empower clients to make informed decisions.
Company Core Values
- Excellence - Excellence is an unrelenting curiosity to push the limits of what’s possible in the world of content, culture and technology. The drive for preeminence touches every part of everything that we do.
- Innovation - From our approach to problem solving, to the cutting-edge solutions we’re known for, we’re catalysts of industry disruption. Innovation is in our DNA.
- Collaboration - We work collectively as a team across disciplines, learning from and inspiring each other through collaboration. The best insights stem from diverse perspectives and deep dialogue.
- Enthusiasm - We play at the intersection of creativity and science, with passion and rigor. Enthusiasm for what we do propels us to apply fresh thinking to big challenges.
- Grit - Grit and confidence in our way of thinking enables us to stay ahead of fast-changing industries. We stand by the things that matter most and aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to realize the best results.