Reliability Data Science and Analytics
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics or an Engineering discipline with 10+ years of industry experience in a data science role
- Exceptional management skills, attracting and retaining great talent. Preferably five or more years of experience managing highly technical teams of data scientists and analysts
- Strong fundamentals in software engineering with Python, expert in all major Python libraries for data analysis
- Working knowledge of statistical and machine learning concepts, experience with developing predictive models
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Experience working with data in Apache Spark, Python and SQL
- Great collaborator and communicator with partners across engineering teams
- Effective in planning projects, setting deliverables and defining timelines
- A desire to contribute to a respectful, fun, inclusive and inspiring team culture
- Lead and develop a talented and highly technical team of data scientists and analysts
- Be a strong technical leader and coach for the team
- Lead the vision, strategy and roadmap of reliability data analytics and reporting that support continuous product improvements
- Work with vehicle telemetry data at scale to provide insights on the reliability of Rivian products
- Lead the development of field performance KPIs and architect the team's approach to data visualization and dashboarding
- Develop statistical packages to automate reliability analytics and data visualizations
- Lead the utilization of parametric data coming from the vehicle for physics-of-failure based reliability models
- Develop statistical and machine learning models for predicting and forecasting field failures
- Extract useful statistics and usage profiles from the existing fielded fleet in order to drive accurate design requirements for next generation vehicles
- Lead the predictive maintenance reliability analytics for our fleets, products and accessories
- Work cross-functionally with the cloud data infrastructure, IT and other data stakeholders to drive implementation of meaningful data interfaces to support data science for reliability
- Develop strong partnerships with design, service, manufacturing, testing and other engineering teams across the organization to promote a data driven mindset in decision making around product development, design improvements and servicing strategies
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics or Engineering is desired
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience with prognostics and health management
- Experience in physics of failure reliability modeling and survival models
- Experience with data at scale technologies such as hadoop/hive/presto/beam
- Cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP with terraform/docker
- Programming in multiple languages such as golang/scala/C/C++
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team