Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise in messaging and positioning strategy
- Ability to think strategically and execute exceptionally
- Authentic passion for Yext and our solutions
- Superior writing skills, expert in Associated Press style with the ability to develop and edit high-quality materials including, communications plans, media POVs, press materials, fact sheets, bylined articles, trend analysis summaries, executive correspondence, and presentations
- Demonstrated capability to be a proactive planner & media opportunity seeker
- Values accuracy, thoroughness, and high-quality outputs
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced, changing environment, maintaining a strong sense of urgency coupled with demonstrated success in management of multiple priorities
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and others
- Demonstrated experience with communications support for diversity, ESG, and sustainability initiatives
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an interest in building trusted relationships with clients and prospects that lead to additional, incremental new business opportunities
- Ability to travel as needed to support the business
- Manage a comprehensive communication strategy globally
- Get hands-on with the storytelling, guiding, and crafting key messaging and results
- Direct our public relations program and strategy, including our agency relationships and budget
- Handle and measure key communication channels
- Collaborate closely with the CMO, internal SMEs and stakeholders such as creative, product marketing, and events to generate compelling content that resonates with target external and internal audiences
- Collaborate with HR on employee communications and storytelling for the organization. Develop collaborative partnerships with the leadership team, HR team, and managers to help facilitate delivery of impactful internal communications
- Play a key role in building, providing guidance, mentoring, and developing our dedicated marketing team
- Be an ambassador of the Yext brand and culture
- Develop and edit press releases, articles, success stories, technical articles and media pitches to further the visibility of the company
- Coordinate media interviews and prepare media briefing documents, including key messages: establish relationships with key trade media
- Provide support with placement of target applications and industry-related stories
- Identify and handle awards submission for all business units and speaking opportunities
- Develop a Speakers Bureau program and provide media training to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed
- Create compelling and visually impactful presentations and written communications for launches, conferences, all hands and other business critical forums
- Support executive communications including key messaging, presentations, and briefings
- Develop and implement critical communications such as crisis communications, responses to news or market conditions, etc
- Partner with the Investor Relations team to support investor communications, earnings releases, investor day events, and other programs
- Manage Analyst Relations team and engage industry analysts and market influencers to ensure fair and accurate representation of Yext by the analyst and influencer community. Proactively build and maintain relationships with analysts globally, seek feedback, drive awareness, and influence favorable outcomes for Yext
- Develop content and messaging for multimedia channels including speeches, social media campaigns, blogs entries, and talking points for the executive team
- Manage and maintain the Yext social media sites globally, including production and publication of an editorial calendar
- Lead efforts to obtain high-profile media placements and develop press releases within targeted media outlets
- Edit content and ghostwrite, when necessary, across a variety of touchpoints
- Develop media kits for multimedia channels for the purpose of brand awareness and key messaging of client or assigned topics
- Project manage interviews and articles featuring senior executives as leaders with vision
- Track metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of media touchpoints
- Collaborate with the Brand team to develop and refine core messages to ensure consistency in the organizational brand voice
- Collaborate with the Events and Demand Generation teams to ensure brand voice consistency across all public-facing channels (media, PR, social media, website)
- Ability to get hands-on and deliver key communications as an individual contributor, manage a variety of agencies and contractors, and supervise a small team of direct reports
AI search platform for companies
Yext's mission is to transform the enterprise with AI search. The company offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program - One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits program, which includes top-quality health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid parental leave, a 401(k) with match or retirement pension plan, equity, commuter benefits, and more.
- Invested in Your Wellbeing - In addition to our top-tier benefits, we also have a holistic wellness program that includes physical and mental health services. A few employee-favorite perks are our company-wide subscription to the meditation, sleep, and relaxation app Calm, as well as our corporate ClassPass membership.
- Stay Informed - Our leadership team is committed to company-wide transparency, ranging from email blasts, biannual goal-setting days, and a weekly all-hands video meeting called Manifesto. Manifesto is a time for leadership to share company updates, showcase new products, highlight new deals, and provide kudos to well-deserved employees.
- Collaborative Workspaces - Yext has amazing workspaces in many of the greatest cities in the world — from our magnificent new HQ in New York City to those in Chicago, Greater Washington DC, London, Miami, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, and more. Most job families within Yext allow employees to work from any office so they can experience the face-to-face collaboration, spontaneous interaction, and mutual learning that have become such hallmarks of our culture across the globe.
- Life-Work Balance - We work hard and play even harder, but we also recognize that our employees wear multiple hats as parents, mentors, caretakers, volunteers, and more. That’s why we offer flexible and generous vacation, paid company and bank holidays, and sick days for when you’re feeling under the weather — all in an effort to give our employees more time to do the things they love with the ones they love and support a better life-work balance.
- Upward Mobility - One of the perks of being a relatively new publicly traded company is that there is no shortage of opportunity. This means our employees are presented with countless chances to move internally. Internal mobility is at the forefront of Yext’s hiring, as are learning and development, alongside our mentorship program and monthly lunch and learns sponsored by our ERGs.