Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced: You have at least 5 years of design experience with a portfolio that expresses conceptual thinking mixed with meticulous design execution. Your skill set should be a potent mix of conceptual thinking, graphic design, visual design, digital design, typography, identity design, and ads
- A digital artist: You have proficiency with creation in a wide range of software, including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Google Slides, and Keynote
- Craft obsessed: You place a high value on creating your work, focusing on quality over quantity of ideas produced
- Thoughtful and resilient: You understand that great ideas aren't developed on the first go-around, and enjoy iterating with others with the goal of translating complex ideas into simple solutions
- Report to the Design Team Lead
- Partner with multiple team members across the organization to build brand marketing, digital design, social marketing and communications design
- Maintain and expand our brand identity to ensure design consistency on many marketing, events and business development needs
- Work together with a collaborative team to provide engaging visual designs that achieve our goals and make a difference for our company and millions of Roblox fans
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done